Buffalo, New York

I signed up with this Complaints Website company to write and publish Legitimate Complaints and so far, it has been Nothing, but a Major Disaster!

Every time I write a Legitimate Review, their website form to Fill Out The Complaint On is So Small that Your Whole Complaint Will Not Even Fit On It!

Not Even Half Of It Will Make It On There!

Yes, I have Complained About It To Them Numerous Times Through their Email address of: info@gripeo.com and ALL Of My Complaints so far have Gone Ignored!

Not Only Does Their Form Not Fit ANY Of My Reviews In Full, but when You Are Trying To Upload Your Documents, well it Looks Like The Documents Are Uploading, but When You Try To Process Your Whole Review with the Uploaded Documents, You Always Get An Error Message and sadly, Most or All Of Your Documents will Not Get Published and You May or May Not Get Your Review Published!

In My Case, I have sent them Many Reviews To Be Published with Documents and I can tell You that 80% or More Were Never Published Without A Reason Ever Given To Me and for the Reviews that were Published, maybe One Document Out Of Eight Or More Were Ever Published!

However, once again, I have emailed them many Complaints about their website Not Working Properly and NEVER got a Response!

I have Warned them that I will Stop Writing For Them if they are going to Continue to Ignore Me And Continue To Not Publish My Legitimate Reviews With All Of My Documents In Full and so far, they have FAILED To Act Upon My Complaints!

At this Point, I am Not Publishing Any More Reviews On Their Website for the Reasons Stated Above and in My Two Attachments Enclosed, You Can See For Yourself That They Published Some Of My Reviews, But Not All Of Them And They Are Not Even Complete For What I Had Explained To You Above And Therefore Look Awful!

I will NEVER Write Reviews For GripeO, Inc. Ever Again And Neither Should You Waste Your Time With Them!

Good Riddance!

Review about: Gripeo Website.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Ignored all of my emails, Never responded to my requests for help, Have no customer service, Never published my reviews in full, Most of my attachments never got published or uploaded.

Had an Experience with GripeO?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion